Welcome to our hostel presentation! Here we will explain what you can count on choosing us.
- Our hostel has 2 mixed dormitories, 8 beds each room. [images]
- Each bed is equipped with power plug and head lights.
- High quality bed linen and towel is provided on arrival.
- Comfortable mattresses 200x90cm are enough to give you a relaxing night before exploring.
- Light breakfast is provided from 6am to 10am. It is usually bread, jam, milk, cereals. Tea and coffee is available all day long.
- Community based kitchen – free food left by other guests, common cooking organized at least once a week.
- Plenty of board games keeping you busy at evenings and socializing with fellow travelers.
- Generosity box where people leave useful things for next people to use (like gas, gear, clothes, etc)
- Book exchange shelf, all international fiction brought by the whole world to us to share.
- Maps, maps, maps everywhere!
- “Where to go, what to do, how to go” information covers our walls making you plan your trip even better.
- A special funny Lenin’s head pictures gallery. Make a picture and add one.
- Stove, kettle, utensils, plates, cups, microwave, pancake pan.
- Washing machine 8kg (200 roubles extra), so you can share the wash with your partner to have it all clean.
- Color Printer and Scanner (extra cost).
- Guest computer for free.
- Free Wi-Fi, fast unlimited connection covering the whole space.
- High quality PA system for good music.
- Large common area to socialize and a separate kitchen.
- Smiling staff always ready to help you with anything you need or want.
- Meeting at Ulan-Ude airport UUD = 800 roubles
- Meeting at Ulan-Ude train station (only one) = 350 roubles
- Bus to Mongolia deserves a separate page.
- Ordering a taxi for you = free.
- Helping you organize your trip = free
- Booking lake Baikal accommodation = free
- Laundry = 200 roubles
- Tours are available at our separate website.
- Postcards = 30 roubles each
Here is what you can show to a taxi driver:
Perfect location gives you a stone’s throw walk to ATMs, groceries, cafes, bars and of course the main sights of the city. Close to all transport – train station, bus to lake Baikal and Mongolia.
Our spacious common room heard a million travel stories and a billion laughs. It has a comfortable sofa, chairs, information desk, maps, etc. Our guest kitchen has all utensils and equipment to cook. All of above + comfortable beds and a hot shower will serve you as the best base for your exploring.
Address: apartment 18, building 63, Lenin street (Soviet square), Ulan-Ude, Russia.
I use two keywords for our directions – “HEAD LEFT”. Our hostel is located in the absolute center of Ulan-Ude, so you need to find this center, it’s Lenin’s head monument.
- When you stand in front of Lenin’s head looking at it,
- turn left,
- look for a 4 storey light yellow building with a big sign ‘S7 airlines’ on the top.
The hostel is on the right side of the building, a black door right to ‘S7 airlines’ office. Press a “Backpackers” button on terminal and wait for us to let you in. We’re on the second floor, right door.
We’re on the map of Lonely Planet book as Ulan Ude Travelers House.
Low season – 600 roubles per night per person from 1 Apr – 30 June and 1 Oct – 31 Nov.
“Winter is coming…” season – 500 roubles per night per person from 1 Dec – 31 Mar.