Ulan Ude Travelers House is the only centrally located and Lonely Planet's TOP CHOICE hostel with everything a tourist needs on a TransSiberian track. Perfect location gives you just a 5-10 min walk from the transsib train station and less than a minute to the main sights of the city. It's very convenient to get to all transport spots - train station, bus stop for Mongolia, local city buses and transport to lake Baikal. The whole historical and cultural center is a short walk distance (or I should say - in a stone's throw distance). There are a number of banks, atms, shops, cafes and bars around our place.
Our spacious common room has a comfortable sofa, chairs, tvset, information desk, maps, etc. Our guest kitchen has all utensils and equipment to cook home food and do cooking lessons. + we have a tiny iMicrobar ;) All of above, comfortable beds and a hot shower will serve you as the best base for your exploring.
You can go to the most remote spots of lake Baikal which are still untouched by tourists.
Included in your stay with us:
- FREE WI-FI internet connection
- FREE coffee and tea all day + light breakfast
- FREE day-storage of luggage after check out
- Comfy beds and free bedsheets
- Laundry facility
- Fully equipped guest kitchen
- 24 hour reception, no curfew and no lockouts
- Travel information corner (for example this leaflet)
- Hand-made souvenir shelf
- International book exchange shelf
- DVD player and TV set
- We can arrange taxi for you
Also you can do:
- Cooking classes - Russian and Buryat food (eg Pelmeni party, Borsh eating contest etc)
- Russian language lessons with us
+ a lot of fun!!! ;)
We give 30 roubles from every 600 roubles to local orphanage for abandoned infants. If you'd like to help this organisation you can donate in the hostel
Address: apartment 18, building 63, Lenin street (Soviet square), Ulan-Ude, Russia.
When you stand in front of Lenin's head looking at it, turn left, look for a 4 storey lightyellow building with a big sign 'S7 airlines' on the top. Black door to the right side, press 18 and 'B'
Price is 599 roubles per person per night from October to June.
Price is 650 roubles per person per night from July to September.
Book a bed: